The Crimson Foundation was originally formed in 2006 and today is a growing charity that is funded and run by the people who work for the Crimson Group of Companies.
• To invest our support - both financial and by sharing our knowledge - skills and experiences in educational and vocational programmes in schools, in order to support underprivileged pupils and students, and help them raise their aspirations.
• To support community activities that will nurture the talents of children and young people and encourage them to pursue their passions.
• To make a difference.
By forging close relationships with local schools and community groups, we are helping to support imaginative, innovative projects that offer children and young people the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
• We have developed a series of learning programmes that will help those students who are preparing to leave school make more positive and informed decisions as they enter the world of work.
• We are funding projects within the community that encourage children and young people to develop their natural talents and ability.
• We sponsor competitions and events that recognise hard work and success in order to encourage entrepreneurial talent among children and young people.